General Conditions of Supervision
- Do not break any laws of city, county, state or federal government
- Do not drink alcoholic beverages, use illegal drugs or abuse legal drugs
- Stay away from people who are on probation, parole or have a history of breaking the law
- Stay away from places that sell alcohol to drink on the premises
- Report in person to your supervision officer once a month.
- If on intensive supervision, report twice a month or as otherwise directed
Live within Brazoria County, Texas and do not move without first notifying your supervision officer.
- Travel permits have to be discussed and approved prior to traveling.
- Be employed or go to school
- Pay supervision fees, court costs, fines, restitution, and crime stopper fees per schedule
- Remain at home during curfew time (11:00 p.m. - 6:00 a.m.)
- Complete Community Service Restitution hours
Submit to a breath test and/or urinalysis as requested
- Take the Adult Placement Indicator test (reading level test)