- To serve the citizens of Brazoria County in a professional manner while delivering personal service on all issues regarding existing or proposed County infrastructure such as Roads, Bridges, Drainage Facilities, Subdivisions and any other issues that the Commissioners’ Court asks us to address.
- Protect the best interest of the County including its residents/citizens and the County government.
- Work with other departments within the County to best serve the County as a whole.
- Work with other government agencies within and around the County to best serve the County as a whole.
- Convey a professional and courteous manner in all interactions with the public and those we work with.
- Manage Road & Bridge Department
- Regulate Subdivisions
- Issue Permits for Use of Right of Way, Heavy Haul, and Driveways
- Manage Capital Projects for Roads, Bridges, and Drainage
- Provide Public Information
- Support County-wide GIS Information and Services
- Manage County-wide Storm Water Coalition
- Coordinate with other regulating and government entities