Address: 8102 Calhoun Liverpool, TX 77577
GPS: Lat: 29.302352 Lon: -95.267472
For reservations, call 979-864-1541
Albert Finkle Memorial is a 3-acre day-use park in a partially wooded setting along Chocolate Bayou just outside of Liverpool. Albert Finkle Memorial features a covered pavilion, gazebo, picnic area with grills, playground, paved walking trail, bank fishing area, canoe launch, and paved parking. Natural attractions include bird watching, nature viewing, and fishing.Albert Finkle Memorial County Park is just east of Liverpool, TX on CR 171.
Hours of Operation: 8 a.m. - dusk
Operation History: Brazoria County Park since 1987
PAVILION RENTAL CHOCOLATE SPRINGS PAVILION $35.00
- Area used must be cleaned upon departure.
- No glass containers allowed.
- Fires or grills allowed in designated areas only.
- Park in designated areas only.
- Pets must be kept on a leash.
- Security may be acquired at your own expense.
- Extra charge to move and arrange tables.
- Excessive, loud music not allowed.
- Brazoria County residents receive a $10 discount.
- Rate includes water (no electricity).
- Payment due within 72 hours of reservation.
- 72 hour cancellation notice required for full refund.
- A 3% convenience fee (min. $2) is applied to all credit card transactions.