All cabins are cooled and heated; included are a television, microwave, coffee pot, refrigerator, range, bathroom with shower, paper towels, toilet tissue and hand soap provided in bathrooms. Bed linens, towels, pots and pans are NOT included.
- No Alcohol
- No glass containers
- Pets are NOT allowed in cabins
- Swimming pool available by reservation (June-July)
- All county buildings are non-smoking
- Check in is 3 pm, check out is 12 pm
- Brazoria County residents receive a $5 discount per night, $35 discount per week
- First night rental fee and 6% hotel/motel tax required to hold cabin reservations
- Contact the Park Office within 72 hours (3 days) of the event if you must cancel. Failure to notify this office of cancellation will result in forfeiture of reservation fees.
- See full list of park rules here.
|OCT - APRIL||MAY - SEPT|
The Atakapan cabin overlooks Lake Mohawk. It sleeps a maximum of 6 people, containing 2 double and 4 twin beds.
The Caddo cabin overlooks Lake Mohawk. It sleeps a maximum of 6 people, containing 2 double and 4 twin beds.
110 CR 193
Alvin, TX 77511
Closed 12 - 1 Lunch