Address: CR 281 and Hwy 35 Alvin, TX 77511
GPS coordinates: Lat: 29.475199 Lon: -95.249898
For reservations, call 979-864-1541
Resoft is an 80-acre day-use park near Alvin. Resoft features covered pavilions (3-large and 2-small), barbeque pits, a large multi-stage playground, a series of regulation soccer fields with tournament lighting, horseshoes, basketball courts, volleyball, a fishing pond with piers, extended walking and jogging trails, ample paved parking, and restroom facilities.
Hours of Operation: 8 a.m. - dusk
Operation History: Brazoria County Park since 1995
- Area used must be cleaned upon departure.
- No glass containers allowed.
- Fires or grills allowed in designated areas only.
- Park in designated areas only.
- Pets must be kept on a leash.
- Horseshoes, volleyball and basketball courts - first come, first served.
- Security may be acquired at your own expense.
- Excessive, loud or amplified music not allowed.
- Brazoria County residents receive a $30 discount on large pavilions,
$10 discount on small pavilions.
- Rates include water and electricity.
- Payment due within 72 hours of reservation.
- 72 hour cancellation notice required for full refund.
- Inflatables, canopies, etc. require prior approval.
- A 2.65% convenience fee (min. $3) is applied to all credit card transactions.
- Groups greater than 50 persons serving alcohol must provide security one hour before the event and until all guests have left the premises.
B.J. PLASTER PAVILION $125.00
C.V. COPPINGER PAVILION $125.00
NOLAN RYAN PAVILION $125.00
DAVID SMITH PAVILION $65.00
MIKE PETERS PAVILION $65.00