RV facilities include 69 paved and level camping sites with full hookups (water, electric and sewage). Back-in and pull-thru sites are available with 30 and 50 amps services. A bathhouse with restrooms, showers, and laundry facilities are available to registered campers. Tent camping is not permitted.
NOTICE TO ALL CAMPERS: Please see revised policy regarding length of stay in San Luis Pass County Park.
- No glass containers $500 fine
- Check in is 1 pm, check out is 1 pm
- All guests of campers must exit the park before 10 pm.
- First night rental fee required to hold reservation.
- Pets allowed, but must be leashed at all times.
- Brazoria county residents receive discounted rates.
- Free wireless internet for registered campers.
- Security gate requires code for entry.
- A 2.45% convenience fee is applied to all credit card transactions
- See full list of park rules here.
Interested in Park Hosting for San Luis Pass? Click here for an overview of duties.
|OCT - FEB||MAR - SEPT|
|In County||Out of County||In County||Out of County|