The Commissioners Court conducts the general business of the county and consists of the County Judge and four Commissioners. The Court adopts the county's budget and tax rate, approves all budgeted purchases of the county and fills vacancies in elective and appointive offices. The Court also sets all salaries and benefits, has exclusive authority to authorize contracts and provides and maintains all county buildings and facilities.
- Stacy Adams, Commissioner Precinct 3
- Matt Sebesta, County Judge
- David Linder, Commissioner Precinct 4
- Ryan Cade, Commissioner Precinct 2
- Dude Payne, Commissioner Precinct 1