The Brazoria County District Clerk's Office provides copies in person, by mail, fax and/or email of District Court records only.
Emailed and Faxed Copies
For documents in our case management system, copies requested to be returned by email or fax can be sent at no charge. Click here to submit request. Only one (1) case per request with up to five (5) documents maximum will be accepted. Emailed and faxed copies cannot be certified at this time.
To obtain the correct copy fee, send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The cost to purchase a printed document is $1.00 per page. An additional $1.00 may be paid for each document to be certified. Documents that require microfilm reproduction will incur a cost of $1.00 per page. If a records search is required, there is an additional $5.00 fee.
To obtain certified, non-certified or exemplified copies by mail, complete the Copies Request form and mail form with payment by cashier's check or money order to:
Brazoria County District Clerk
Attention: Copy Request
111 E. Locust, Suite 500
Angleton, Texas 77515
Internet - Step 1 of 2
To request copies, simply Search Our Records and Documents to view a case (cause).
- Internet Requests transactions are payable by credit card only.
- Determine the document(s) you wish to purchase and note the event type and date.
- Submit your payment online to Certified Payments with BUREAU CODE 4375276.
- Print your receipt or write down the Payment ID number, it will be required when completing this request for copies.
- Once payment has been made, return to this page and complete Copy Request - Step 2 with payment confirmation information and description of documents you have paid for.
You must make payment before completing Internet Request Form.