- This information can be obtained by calling 979-864-1128. There is a search $5.00.
- Please visit the Texas Online Web site at TexasOnline.com.
- You may obtain a copy in person or by mail. To obtain a copy in person, please visit 111 E. Locust, Ste. 500, Angleton. You will receive your copy the same day. To obtain a copy by mail, please mail your request to Brazoria County District Clerk, 111 E. Locust, Ste. 500, Angleton, TX 77515. The cost is $1 per page plus an additional $1.00 if you want the copy certified. The request will need to contain the case number and what you would like a copy of. Please include a self-addressed stamped envelope. General processing time is between two to three days via mail.
- Filing fees vary depending on the type of action. Please refer to the Fee List for Civil and Family.
- Family Filing Fees vary depending on the type of action. Please refer to the fee schedule. The total fee is the sum of the applicable filing fee, the process/issuance fee (if applicable), and the service fee (if applicable).
- We do not give out information over the phone. You can get information by checking the Judicial Record Search on our website at https://pubweb.brazoriacountytx.gov/PublicAccess/default.aspx.
In Person with Cash, Credit Card (with proper ID), Money Order or Cashier's Check. Via Internet with Credit Card www.CertifiedPayments.net Bureau Code 4375276. By Mail with Cashier's Check and Money Order. By Phone with Credit Card 1-866-549-1010 Bureau Code 4375276.
Please note Registry payments may not be made by Credit Card.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT PERSONAL CHECKS
- The Brazoria County Courthouse is open on M-F from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Physical and mailing address is 111 E. Locust St., Ste. 500, Angleton, TX 77515.
When filing attorney vacation schedules, what months are considered summer designations and non-summer designations?June, July and August are summer designations. All other months (September - May) are non-summer designations. Any days at the beginning of June that fall in the last week of May are also non-summer days. This last week of May is counted fully as a week in May.
- If you pro se, please mail or come in person to Brazoria County District Clerk, 111 E. Locust, Ste. 500, Angleton, TX 77515.