Address: 18499 Hwy. 35 West Columbia, TX 77486
GPS: Lat: 29.112013 Lon: -95.675554
For reservations, call 979-864-1541
Hanson Riverside is a 75-acre wooded day-use park along the San Bernard River near West Columbia. Hanson features a large covered pavilion (1-large), scattered picnic tables and grills, an observation tower, playground (currently under renovation), fishing pier, canoe launch, extended trail system (half a mile), paved parking areas, and restrooms. Once the site of a ferry landing, Hanson's natural attractions include native hardwood trees, bird watching, nature viewing, and fishing. Hanson Riverside County Park is on SH 35 between West Columbia and Sweeny.
Once the site of a ferry landing, Hanson's natural attractions include native hardwood trees, bird watching, nature viewing, and fishing.
Hours of Operation: 8 a.m. - dusk
Operation History: Brazoria County Park since 1988
- Area used must be cleaned upon departure.
- No glass containers allowed.
- Fires or grills allowed in designated areas only.
- Park in designated areas only.
- Pets must be kept on a leash.
- Security may be acquired at your own expense.
- Excessive, loud or amplified music not allowed.
- Brazoria County residents receive a $20 discount.
- Rates include water and electricity.
- Payment due within 72 hours of reservation.
- 72 hour cancellation notice required for full refund.
- No inflatables (moonwalks, bouncy houses, water slides, etc.)
- No water slides, water activities, or water features allowed.
- A 2.65% convenience fee (min. $3) will be applied to all credit card transactions.
HANSON PAVILION $95.00