San Luis Pass County Parks offers day use facilities for your
- No glass containers.
- $50 refundable clean up deposit required.
- Brazoria County residents receive discounted rates.
- Rental fee, clean up deposit required to hold reservations
- A 2.65% convenience fee (min. $3) is applied to all credit card transactions.
- Check in 8 am, check out 10 pm.
- Cancellations must be made 72 hours (3 days) prior to your reservation date for a full refund of fees.
- Groups greater than 50 persons serving alcohol must provide security one hour before the event and until all guests have left the premises.
- See full list of park rules here.
MARLIN PAVILION $65
The Marlin pavilion provides a beautiful view of the San Luis Pass waterway. Seating capacity is 72.
$15 discount for Brazoria County residents
TARPON ROOM $80
The Tarpon Room is a climate controlled facility with kitchenette, perfect for meetings, receptions and parties. Outdoor deck area. Maximum capacity is 50.
$20 discount for Brazoria County residents.